From-scratch custom wedding cakes for every couple!
We have recently moved into our new home (with an updated work space!) in the Deep Creek area of Chesapeake. We ARE still holding wedding cake consultations for weddings May 1st and after. June 2019 is mostly full at this time. Please message us for availability. Thank you!
The cake is a focal point of your reception and something all of your guests will be eager to sample. In fact, the cake is often the last thing your guests will partake in before they leave your wedding. So you want to send them off with the best memories of your special day. What better way to end the evening than with a slice of tasty wedding cake!
Whether you are planning an elegant affair or a fun themed event, we're the one-stop shop for wedding cakes, groom's cakes, reception desserts, & wedding cookies.
What sets us apart from other bakeries?
- Our Swiss Meringue Buttercream is a crowd-pleaser! It's silky smooth and isn't overly sweet, like some other buttercreams.
- Free delivery to local area (Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth) and low delivery rates for more distant events.
- Complimentary Honeymoon cake to take with you and enjoy on your first night together!
- Fabric-covered cake boards, which add a sophisticated touch.
- Versatile in buttercream! We specialize in buttercream designs.
- All tiers include 4 layers of cake and three layers of filling.
- We offer a 10% Military Discount to active duty and dependents
- And finally, we only take 3 wedding orders each week, so your cake will get the attention it deserves!
What is our process?
For weddings with UNDER 100 guests, just fill out the form at the bottom of this page and your order will be handled via email. Due to our full schedule, we do not hold consultations for smaller cakes. You will still receive a honeymoon cake and free local delivery, if your cake is at least 50 servings.
For weddings with OVER 100 guests, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will contact you to schedule a wedding consultation for you and up to 2 additional guests (3 people total). Weekday and weekend appointments are available.
You will have the option to add a tasting to your consultation for $25. Samples will be made fresh for your appointment, however, flavor choice depends on what we are baking that week. Please notify us of allergies and we will try to accommodate.
At your consultation, we will discuss your dream cake and go over the wedding contract so we can address any questions or concerns in person. You will receive a cake quote to take with you to discuss at home. There is no pressure to book the cake at your consultation. Quotes are valid for 2 weeks after appointment, however, spots are first-reserved/first-served.
What flavors do we offer?
|Butter Vanilla||Chocolate Fudge||Red Velvet|
|Vanilla Buttercream||Chocolate Buttercream||Cream Cheese Frosting|
|Almond Buttercream||Mocha Buttercream||Peanut-buttercream|
|Maple Buttercream||Raspberry Buttercream||Cookies N Cream|
|Mint Buttercream||Cinnamon Cream Cheese||Lemon Buttercream|
|Strawberry Butterceam||Amaretto Buttercream||Orange Buttercream|
|Salted Caramel Buttercream||White Chocolate Buttercream||Bailey's™ Irish Cream Buttercream|
Fairytale Flavor Combinations
Goldilocks - Butter Vanilla Cake & Vanilla Buttercream
White Witch - Butter Almond Cake & Almond Buttercream
Little Red Velvet Hood - Red Velvet Cake & Cream Cheese Frosting
Dark Queen - Chocolate Fudge Cake & Chocolate Buttercream
Fairy-berry - Butter Vanilla Cake & Fresh Strawberry Buttercream (no seeds!)
Pixie Dust - Rainbow Confetti Vanilla Cake & Vanilla Buttercream
Good vs. Evil - Marble Cake & Vanilla Buttercream
Lemon-berry Godmother - Lemon Cake & Raspberry Buttercream
Dreamland - Orange Cake & Vanilla Buttercream
Banana Bo Peep - Banana Cake & Cream Cheese Frosting
Big Bad Wolf - Chocolate Fudge Cake & Cookies-N-Cream Buttercream
Evil Step-Mocha - Chocolate Fudge Cake & Mocha Buttercream
Princess & the Peanutbuttercream - Chocolate Fudge Cake & Peanutbuttercream
Frog Prince - Chocolate Fudge Cake & Mint Buttercream
Sea Witch - Chocolate Fudge Cake & Salted Caramel Buttercream
Bubbly Boppity Boo - Pink Champagne Cake & White Chocolate Buttercream
Lucky Leprechaun - Chocolate Fudge Cake & Bailey's Irish Cream Buttercream
What will it cost?
There is a $50 Supplies Deposit with every tiered cake, for our heavy duty cake boards, which is refundable if cake board is returned within 5 days of event.
The following are examples of cake sizes/designs and proposed cost. Your price per serving would depend on the design you've chosen and number of servings. These are just examples to give you an idea of pricing for some types of designs. Serving counts include top tier. To save top tier, you would deduct 12 servings from total count (price would remain the same).
Love Birds Wedding Cake
Price (including flower arrangement) - $520
Blue Fondant & Champagne Swirl Wedding Cake
Price - $592
Rustic & Flowers Wedding Cake
Price (including burlap roses/ribbon) - $500
Cascade Buttercream Cake
Price (including flower arrangement) - $650
Our payment policy:
|1. We require a $100 Retainer Fee and signed contract to reserve your spot on the calendar.|
|2. The rest of your invoice is due 30 days prior to your event date.|
|3. All tiered cakes require a $50 supplies deposit, refunded upon return of cake board within 5 days of event.|
|4. We will deliver and set-up the cake at reception site before/during your ceremony. Please make sure that the cake will be in a temperature-controlled environment. Buttercream melts!|
|5. Payments can easily be made via the invoice we will send to you. We do accept checks during wedding consultations. Checks mailed for final payment must be received on/before the due date. After due date, only credit/debit will be accepted.|
To see if your date is available, fill out the Wedding Inquiry Form, below.
Quick tips for planning your cake!
- We recommend buying enough cake for at least 80% of your guest count.
- If you know your guests have a big sweet tooth, order extra servings.
- Buttercream melts! Plan to display cake indoors, when possible.
- For outdoor receptions in warm/summer weather, a shaded area is required. You do NOT want to see what happens to a cake when it sits in the hot sun. *shudder*
- Planning to have a family member cut the cake? All cakes will include a step-by-step cutting guide to help you get the required number of servings. It even has pictures!
- Want to use a topper? We will arrange it for free, as long as it is on the cake table when we arrive and it is listed on the order form.
- What kind of flowers can be used on the cake? All kinds! We've placed silk, fresh, and sugar flowers on cakes of all sizes. Just be sure to arrange with your florist to leave the flowers on/by the cake table on event day.
Read View reviews: in